Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Camping At Whatuwhiwhi

Camp Writing

 We were walking to the beach to go for a swim. But instead or going for a swim we walked through a dark cave. The water got deeper and deeper and darker until we came out the other the side. After that we jumped of a rocky cliff. It was so fun because I did the “silly salmon” off the cliff twice. On my third turn I did the pin. I went so deep that I felt rocks under my feet. After diving my whole class ate kina they were so delicious! I walked back to the whare with my friend Damon. The sand was so warm I just wanted to sleep on it, but the rocks really hurt mine and Damon's feet.

1 comment:

  1. awesome writing Darius going camping was pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.