Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Moment in time

Moment in life

As soon as we landed in the water my heart was racing. Every turn we took I thought we were going drown. After a while it was actually very exciting , even jumping over the waves. The beaming breeze was making my face numb. My shoes were soaking. The salt in my mouth was disgusting, I try to spit it out but the taste just stood there. Beep beep beep, the machine was lifting up the boat. I was very disappointed. I ask if we could have another turn but sadly we were not allowed.

 Darius



8 comments:

  1. That was very interesting and scary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. you did awesome. all you need to do is check back on your spelling and find just all the spelling mistakes but apart from that you (truly) did great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the part when it said beep beep beep
    good job Darius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Darius. My favourite part was when the machine went beep beep beep.
    By the way make sure you check you stories to make sure they make sense.
    Great story though

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.